Sunday, April 27, 2008

MARCH - TW ch 1

March 1st

“You will begin to see that you can become authentically ‘thin within’, from your heart and soul outward. This external change will reflect the miracle that is taking place in a heart set free.” pg 5

This is what I need! My action steps are to stop eating while reading (reduce distractions so I can eat in present time more effectively). I need to put down my fork between bites. I need to savor the food. I need to stop at #5 (maybe even #4).

Dear Lord, thank you that You have a plan for me that includes a hope and a future. I want to discover what those plans are. I have struggled with food and eating and my body for so many years. Lord help me to follow You as I long for the changes You will work deep within me. I trust that this is the way You have chosen for me for the remainder of my life. In Jesus’ name, Amen.

This prayer really spoke to me and became my prayer too.

No comments:

Post a Comment