Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Choices

Yesterday there were a few times where I had a choice to make...

First, I went out for coffee with a friend in the morning. I was thinking about the cafe mocha on the menu (was craving that) but opted instead for a sugar/cream free herbal tea instead as I wasn't hungry. I was so thankful I made this choice as I ended up getting hungry shortly after and able to enjoy a good lunch rather. Praise God!

Second, I went out with a friend for dessert in the evening. I saved some room for dessert, which was the first victory step! Then after that I decided to share a dessert with her (she left it up to me). I'm glad I made this decision as it was the perfect amount of treat. I didn't feel overfull and I felt completely satisfied and we had a wonderful visit. Praise God for this as well!

You can view my Daily Food Log here.

No comments:

Post a Comment