Sunday, April 27, 2008

MARCH - TW ch 3

March 3rd:

“So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God.” 1 Cor. 10:31

What an awesome verse! Since I have determined my life’s purpose is to shine for Jesus, glorifying God, evangelize the lost and equip the Saints…..THIS verse really is very applicable. I often seek to glorify God in every way BUT my eating! So this verse is really an awesome thought to meditate on.

The goals I zoned in on are
#1 To be 160 lbs by the end of the month (currently 172 lbs - we’ll see if that’s possible!)
#2 Exercise 3x a week (20 min. each time)
#3 Clean up our storage space under the stairs and also the laundry room.

Loved the prayer on pg. 34….definitely is mine…

Dear Lord, thank You that I can set godly goals and have Your strength to draw on in order to accomplish them. I pray that You will help me persevere. I want to bring You honor and to cause others to hunger and thirst for you as they see Your glory reflected in me. In the name of Jesus, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment