Monday, April 28, 2008

April 7

April 7th food log:
(Chapter 7)

Neat quote that stuck out for me on this reading of chapter 7:
“Never confuse a single defeat with a final defeat.” F. Scott Fizgerald

I need to be very careful to only eat when I’m hungry. I notice I’ve had a few slip ups over the past week. My goal for April 17th (159lbs) will be hard to attain if I am not focussed on surrendering to God with 0-5 eating.
I have felt so convicted over the past week or so of areas that need to be surrendered to Christ. I may have mentioned these before, but I’ll say it again J I need to surrender my eating/food relationship, emotions (expressed and unexpressed), TV/computer time. I felt that I was fairly surrendered with each of these areas today. I ate 0-5 all day. I think my emotions were in check. I spent about 1 hr on each computer and TV which is the aim of the max. I want to spend. So, praise God for answered prayer!

No comments:

Post a Comment