Sunday, April 27, 2008

MARCH - TW ch 12

March 12th:

Who I am in Christ p. 125

I am a temple of the Holy Spirit
Do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit, who is in you, whom you have received from God? You are not your own; 20you were bought at a price. Therefore honor God with your body. 1 Corinthians 6:19

I am strong in the Lord.
Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power. Ephesians 6:10
I can do everything through Him who gives me strength. Philippians 4:13

I am set free.
To the Jews who had believed him, Jesus said, "If you hold to my teaching, you are really my disciples. Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free." John 8:31-32

I am more than a conqueror.
No, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him who loved us. Romans 8:37

No comments:

Post a Comment