Sunday, April 27, 2008

MARCH - TW ch 7

March 7th:

I’m not sure if I’m an emotional eater. I don’t need ANY emotions to trigger eating!!! If there is food tempting me it will most likely master me and be eaten regardless of emotions. The emotional eating exercise didn’t resonate with me because I can’t picture myself eating just because of these emotions. If I did feel like eating I know what I’d reach for is something sugary. However I do know that being tired is definitely a time of weakness for me. I’ll grab anything. I just can’t pinpoint specific foods with specific emotions…except to say that I really gravitate towards sugar always.

I can relate to the “tourist eating” and “eating because it’s there, and I want it now” listed on p. 70. Those are probably my main areas of weakness.

“I can do everything through Him who gives me strength.” Phil 4:13

“Rather than condemn or reject, observe and correct.” P. 73

A reminder of what fat machinery is: Conditioned or habitual responses, Beliefs, Past Stories, Failures.

No comments:

Post a Comment