Monday, April 28, 2008

April 18

April 18th food log:
(Chapter 17)

I have a hard time knowing what #5 - #7 feel like. I know what it feels to feel completely comfortable at the end of a meal. Maybe most of my meals in a day are eaten to a #4 and then at supper I tend to eat a bit more and I feel uncomfortable as I end my meal but then as I get up to clear the table the discomfort is gone. Is that a #5 or a #6? I am a little confused. In some ways I think I may just be wanting that to be a #5 but it is really past that satisfied point and needs to be adjusted…..but that is really tough to do!!!! As I look at my weight release chart I see that I have really plateau-ed over the past month. I got to 165lbs on March 21st and am still at 165lbs. I’m thankful for maintaining, but also see there is an obvious need for adjustments to be made.

Gratitude Giving exercise p.174:
I’m thankful for
· Jon’s safe travels
· A good spring break even without him
· Friends & family
· A night off tonight (a date night)
· Strength for each day
· Hope

Well, today I have to really watch my hunger as I want to be good and hungry for supper tonight as Jon & I have a date night and are planning on going out for supper.

No comments:

Post a Comment