Monday, April 28, 2008

April 24

April 24th food log:
(Chapter 24)

#1 By God’s grace and strength I will be 159 lbs by day 30. (currently 165lbs)

My weight is still 165lbs… This is a positive in many ways of course. But I also know I need to re-adjust my hunger #’s and make sure I’m consistent if I want to lose weight and not just maintain… So, my goal for next Saturday, May 3rd is 162lbs as already stated before. I am going to aim to eat only to a #4 as I know it and hopefully this will help me re-adjust my hunger #’s.

#2 By God’s grace and strength I will exercise 5x each week (Mon, Tues, Wed, Fri, Sat)

My goal remains to exercise 5x each week as often as possible. I find this hard at times, but will try to get some exercise 3-5x each week plus flyer delivery 2x week. I think this is do-able.

#3 By God’s grace and strength I will follow my daily day plan & tidy my laundry rm.

I think I’m going to scrap the daily day plan. Doesn’t seem to be working. However, I still want to meet the objectives/aims of the daily day plan that I created. It was good to work out a schedule as it gives me a better idea of how I can get all my objectives met and how little extra time there really is to spare! I will clean up the laundry room TOMORROW! Saturday! That will be my aim. Then I should have a fairly clean storage space under the stairs and a clean laundry room…that would feel good. Next week I’ll be working on cleaning up our room a little as my in-laws arrive for a visit and will use our room…which will probably require doing the annual winter/spring clothes switch-a-roo.

No comments:

Post a Comment